Sunday, July 15, 2018

#25 completed

Concert time

My husband and I had tickets for the Katy Perry concert in Zürich earlier this year. Unfortunately, I could not go, as I was in the middle of chemotherapy and was too tired and worn down to even think of going.

When my sister asked me to join her for the Ed Sheeran concert in Stockholm, I was thrilled and said yes right away. Last time, I went to a concert in Stockholm, was more than 10 years ago, when the kids and I went to see Electric Banana Band in Stockholm Globe Arena. I remember we had a great time and we kept playing the band's songs on the CD-player in the car several months after. "Maja min Maja, min söta lilla piraya" and "Banankontakt" were my kids' favourite songs.

Ed Sheeran live in Stockholm

Ed Sheeran played at Friends Arena, a huge, new arena that can fit up to 60.000 people. Yesterday, we were a crowd of slightly more than 55.000 persons that watched, cheered and sang along. It was a mixed audience, of course many teenage girls that knew every word of every song, but also many couples in their thirties and middle aged people like me.

Friends Arena
It was an amazing experience to be in such a big arena with so many people. I liked the show but had expected to hear more of Ed Sheeran's hit songs. Anyway, I am glad that I have seen him play live and I am excited to see what he does next.

Action 25 is now completed, and I hope to go to more concerts in a not too distant future.
Ed Sheeran in Stockholm







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing and good luck with next achievement!
    /ML

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome!